Friday, July 27, 2007

One Fine Day ...


This was a big week of firsts in our little family. On Tuesday I started a new job as a copywriter in the advertising department at CompUSA, which means my little man had to start a new adventure of his own: daycare. Needless to say Tuesday was a pretty rough one for this new mommy.
On the way to daycare:

  • I got lost
  • which caused me to be late
  • which then caused me to speed to make up time
  • which then caused a cranky cop to pull me over
  • which then made me cry
  • which then made me look like a lunatic when I FINALLY made it to daycare
  • which caused the ladies to say, "It's OK mom, he'll be fine,"
  • which then caused me to bawl like a baby, because I knew Coop would be fine without me, but I wasn't sure if I would be fine without him. =(

But you know what, as hard as that first day was, each day has gotten a little easier. We're adjusting to our new journeys (though slow to adjust to our new schedules ... feeding/sleeping/pooping ... ouch ... w-a-y off) and I know that at the end of the day we are fine, because we're a little family who is so inlove with eachother and inlove with being together that it makes all the worries and uncertainties fall away.

Here's to being FINE! =)

-smell you later-
Coop's Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: