Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bedtime for Bonzo

It's been several rough nights for me and Coop (we're regressing from all-night sleeping, poo) which has led to several rough mornings. Desperate and sleep-deprived, I decided tonight I'd try switching bathtime from morning (I love having that time with him in the AM) to just before bed. Here's hoping Mr. Sandman gives us double doses of the good stuff. =)



Splish, splash Coop's takin' a bath ... and is lovin' his latest obsession: His Feet.



Coop looks too cute bundled up in his little hoody towel.



Post-tub-time, Coop plays peek-a-boo while daddy gets "dinner" ready. (He's actually sitting up on the couch in this pic and is trying to cover his face with his blanket. Such a character.)



All decked out in his precious skull-and-cross-bones footie pajamas from Auntie Lindsay, Coop is finally down for the count.

"Now I lay you down to sleep.
I pray the Lord your soul to keep.
May angels watch you through the night.
And keep you in their blessed sight.
Amen."

-smell you later-
Coop's Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: