Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Momnesia

I just read an entry by a fellow mommy blogger, Lindsay (check out her blog by clicking the link at right that says My Splatter Painted Life), that reminded me that I have the worst memory in the world, but apparently so does she … and so do lots of other mommies. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one with the mental capacity of an 80-year-old. Three cheers for brain farts, whoo hoo!

If it weren’t for sharpies/sticky notes and self-sent e-mails, I wouldn’t remember my own name, much less to pay Ms. Francis this afternoon (daycare, uugghh), to get my stuff up on Craigslist and to shave my dang legs (seriously, it’s like the Amazon down there, but as tired as I am, nobody’s touching them anyway, sorry honey. Lol).

What is it about having babies that makes us mommies lose our minds? Is it sleep deprivation? The potent, green-hued vapors that escape from tightly confined diapers? The incessant need to bounce (and bounce and bounce)?

But, more importantly … wait, what? Huh? What was I saying?

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: