Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Such a Flirt


Coop is approaching the 16-week mark (on Friday) and I think that means his “skills” are kicking in (that or he and Daddy have been watching too much late-night skinemax, lol). Over the past few days my little guy has become quite the flirt! His signature move? He tucks his head down and to the left, breaks out into a sideways smile and looks up at his “target” out of the corner of his baby blues, his long eyelashes batting all the while.

It’s too cute, but I’m hoping he only practices his moves on Mommy and stays away from the diaper diva at daycare (she’s a Cougar … pushing 18 months! Yowzer!).


-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

p.s. The featured pic isn’t his “flirt” face, but I just had to post. He cracks me up when he’s working the tongue.

No comments: