Thursday, October 25, 2007

everything's fuzzy

You know that scene in You’ve Got Mail when Joe brings daisies (the happy flowers) to a cold-infused Kathleen and, waving a tissue in the air, she proclaims listlessly, “Everything’s fuzzy.”

That’s me today. Sans the cold.

For weeks now Cooper has been on-again off-again will he or won’t he with his sleep-through-the-night antics.

I’ve been soldiering the erratic routine pretty well (I have yet to fall asleep in traffic, at work, in the bath tub), but today I’m done! Finished! Finuto! Kaput!

My brain has taken leave of my body and in its place is this hazy fog, that, while you would think fog would be light, when crammed inside my cranium, it feels as if there’s a bowling ball atop my neck. If I lean too far to one side, I swear it will break off and go bounding down the hall.

Sigh.

At least the weekend is upon us. TGICN! (translation: thank goodness I can nap).

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: