Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lassoed By Luv


You know you’re getting old when your baby sister (whom you always assumed would continue to run around in a diaper & pigtails covered in dirt until the end of time) decides to tie the knot.

But, I guess she can only stay my wild-child lil’
tag-a-long for so long. =) This Saturday, Amy is getting hitched to her fiancé, Brady Bolding, and I’m asking anyone who happens along this little blog of mine to shoot me some marriage advice that I can pass along to the bride & groom.

We’ll be having a “suggestion box” if you will, at the actual reception where friends & fam can impart their words of wisdom to the happy couple, but as any married man or woman knows, the more survival tips, the better (afterall, love IS a battlefield.
Ooh, nice ’80s Pat Benatar reference, lol).




Here’s wishing those two crazy, countrified kids all the very best.

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: