Sunday, April 26, 2009

savvy shopper?

I'm helping with the first National Mom's Nite Out Dallas (May 7, visit Facebook: Mom's Nite Out Dallas-2009 for details)--an event i'm completely excited about as it's been months (literally!) since I had a "just me and the gal pals" night out.

Anywhoo, the event is benefiting Alley's House, a local nonprofit that works to empower teen moms through support services, education and mentoring (click here for my personal essay on the topic) and I'm scouring the retail stores for great deals. If anyone sees a super deal on baby food and/or baby duds, will you leave me a message and tell me where to find it? I want to support the organization as much as I can, but, like the rest of the world, I gotta' make my dollar s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

1 comment:

mimipam said...

I snagged some baby food at Big Lots this weekend--FAB deal huh?? Great going, I know you will have a blast on your "event" night--well deserved--just don't get drunk from the butter on the popcorn!!! ha ha lovemimi

oops--the baby food was 25cents each.