Wednesday, May 6, 2009

poop patrol

Cooper had a bout of extended diarrhea recently ... the kind that had me and the hubs asking, "Coopie, did you poo poo?," every time we caught a whiff of something foul. Well, now he's returning the favor...

This afternoon Coop and I were playing in the floor and he had me laughing so hard that I accidentally "let one slip." Coop heard it and immediately ran around my back, grabbed at the waistband of my jeans and said, "Poo poo? Poo poo?"

Aaaaaacccckkk! It was funny when he started doing this to Chris last weekend, but totally NOT funny now that he's moved on to inspecting my gadget.

I soooo need a nite out! ;) Thankfully I'm taking part in National Mom's Nite Out tomorrow ... sans poop patrol! Who-hoo!

1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Hilarious! Caroline is old enough that she just yells at us when "one slips"! I am so picturing him running to check out your britches!!!!!