Monday, September 21, 2009

the kindness of strangers
part 2

Moms. Are. Amazing. I have had more chill-bump moments, more heart-swelling, tear-inducing, steal-my-breath pockets of pure and total greatness in the past few days since posting “the kindness of strangers” and I am simply in awe …

Case in point, just received this beautiful message from a fellow mama I met on the plane to Salt Lake City earlier this summer: “I was going to buy a new comforter this weekend but God prompted me to ‘comfort her’ instead. Please count us in…” There are simply no words for this kind of compassion.

In my first post, I noted that tomorrow I would gift my coworker with donations, however, as so many have asked to send checks, I will continue to collect through the end of the month and will route everything as it is received. A packet with e-mails and donations will be given tomorrow, as well.

thank you. thank you. thank you, everyone.

No comments: