Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dear Diary ...


Each month in DallasChild magazine, they publish "Mommy Diaries," which is a day-in-the-life snapshot of a local lady. When I started at the mag (back in my Infertile Myrtle days), I had always hoped I'd be able to write one of those entries. And now I have! =)

My "Becoming a Mommy" diary is in the August issue and is available on stands now. Though I am no longer with the magazine (I will be freelancing from time to time ... can't let all of this good mommy mojo go without capturing it on paper), I don't think I could have ended my full-time status in a more perfectly fitting way.

-smell you later-
Coop's Mom (aka Tessa)

1 comment:

Kathy Sena said...

Tessa, I LOVE that feature in DallasChild. Can't wait to read it. So glad you decided to do that.

Cheers!