Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vote for Cooper!


Pardon my total cheese mom moment here, but I just entered Cooper in Dallas/Ft. Worth's Most Kissable Baby Contest (hey, $5,000 would go a long way on the baby aisle!!). Since this is an e-mail popularity contest I am calling on all friends, fam, coworkers, blog readers, strangers, the world to vote for Cooper starting at midnight tonight. A verified e-mail address is required to vote and you can vote one time per address per day during round one (which ends October 26). So, I'm thinking I'll create a gazillion new e-mail addresses just for this contest. =)

Look for Coop in the "C" section and send him some of your love by clicking here. He's in Group 13, first baby on the last row.

Thanks!!!
-smell you later-
Coop's Crazy Proud Mama (aka Tessa)

No comments: