Monday, November 26, 2007

An Elfin’ Good Time


‘Tis the season for total and utter silliness (yes, I used the word silly … that mommy gene is kicking into hyper drive!). Grab some cute headshots of you, the hubby, the bebe, the four-legged pooch with a drooling problem … and head over to Elf Yourself. Upload the pics and watch as your fam is transformed into tights-wearing buffoons gyrating to Christmas tunes. Then send your holiday-infused family to everyone you know (the hubby will l-oooo-ve it, especially since the chance of him getting a body with boobs is pretty strong … my hubby rocks the C-cup look, lol!).

Check out the Elfed Falk Family here!

Enjoy!
-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! You guys are too fun. Our neighbors did it, too, and sent it to everyone and it was the hit of the neighborhood. I thought I might post ours on my blog, too. (And yes, I'll include the dog!) Thanks for the fun suggestion! You all are too darned cute.

Kathy