Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy "Birthday," Baby

Cooper Michael is 6 months old today. And what a beautiful, amazing, life-changing six months it has been.

"Coop, you are my light, my love, my life."



Day one ... the beginning of a brand new life.



Month 1 ... finding our way in a world filled with sleepless nights, dirty diapers, bottles, burps and baby noises.



Month 2 ... starting to look more like a baby, rather than a little old man (oh, and cooing for the first time, too). =)



Month 3 ... Look, I have a neck and big, beautiful baby blues.



Month 4 ... Big boy foods, who-hoo!



Month 5 ... Actively rolling over, chowing on veggies, cracking my parents up at every turn.



Month 6 ... Growing more handsome, more feisty and more VOCAL (long live the goose boy) every day.

-smell you later-
Coop's Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: