Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting Back …

to the business of celebrating the holidays and savoring each second of the day with Coop. OK, so my job is in limbo, but that doesn’t mean being a mommy should get shoved to the backburner. Here are a couple of classic Coop moments that Chris and I shot last night. Enjoy!



Apparently the “bouncer” we got for Coop is working his leg muscles, but he can no longer stand still when I hold him up – he just, well, bounces! Am I destined to have a son who looks like he’s doing a perpetual pee pee dance? =)


Yep, those are my boys! “Talking” to each other in various forms of projectile spit, gurgles and giggles. Who needs Baby Einstein videos when you have a Daddy like this heading the educational helm? Both boys are filled with genius I tell ya’, pure genius!

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: