Friday, July 11, 2008

break a sweat


If you haven't seen my weight-loss blog, Fat Chants, you may not know of my latest and greatest obsession.

Boot Camp, baby!

This is the workout I absolutely LUUUV ... to hate! I just started my third session and so far I've lost a combined 9.75" in 10 weeks. Not too shabby for a former couch cruiser and total anti-sweater (as in body sweat, not merino wool layered on in the winter).

Anywhoo, here's my point, if you live in the Plano area, there's an awesome opportunity to check out boot camp tomorrow totally on the cheap!

If you’ve never tried boot camp, it’s hard to know what to expect from the workout — a fact that may be a deterrent for many (almost was for me!!!). With that in mind, I finagled a fantastic deal with my DS (drill sergeant, lol) for this Saturday: an introductory class for only $5.

Tomorrow from 9:30-10:30 you can come and take the boot camp class and get a feel for what it’s all about without a hefty financial investment. If you like it (love it!), great, come back again (and again). If not, well, you sweat your rear off and only invested 5 bucks. Not bad!

Here are the details:
This Saturday Only: $5 boot camp (cost will be $20 per class after this introductory offer)
9:30-10:30 am
Westwood Park, 1001 Westwood Drive, Plano, TX, 75075

*Bring hand weights and an exercise mat (or a beach towel will also work)

This is open to ANYONE who wants to get fit, so please let others know about this great deal!

I'll be breaking a sweat in the AM, come join me (or come make fun of, ya' know, whatever gets you there)!

No comments: