Saturday, October 4, 2008

5

Things are busy, busy at our house right now. The hubs and I are both working side jobs to help pad the Falk Family House Fund (FFHF) and, when we’re not, we’re chasing after Coop, laughing at him, playing with him, convincing him to keep his fingers out of his nose (and ours!).

In fact, we’re both so focused on getting “house ready” and keeping up with Coop that today hasn’t even really registered on our radar.

Today is our fifth anniversary. Aww. :)

There will be no candlelight dinner (we’re not candlelight dinner people), no weekend getaway (every extra dollar goes in the FFHF), no gift exchange (unless a quick kiss counts).

Instead, we will spend the day house hunting with our realtor and, in all honesty, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate our past than looking toward our future.

Happy Anniversary, Hubs … You make me crazy, you keep me sane, you steal my breath, you keep me breathing.

2 comments:

mimipam said...

I like the "you keep me breathing" part. ha ha ha Happy Anniversary you two wild and crazy kidz--I love you tonz and hope the house hunt went like finding a quarter when you only need 15cents!!!! Radical huh??? ha ha lovemimi

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

How smart you two are to save the dough for the house! Owning a home is a wonderful thing. Enjoy house hunting. Keep us updated on the progress, okay?

Hugs,
~Leigh