Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the poo store

While I was in Lubbock a few weeks ago (for my grandpa's 80th birthday), my uncle approached me about working on a line of baby gear with him. He would do the design and I would tackle copy/concept ideas.

Well, I'm now happy to announce that the e-store "Baby Poo & Spit Up, Too" is officially open for business!

And, because I spent weeks pulling my ever beloved hair out last year looking for a cute tee to commemorate Coop's first thanksgiving, some of the first designs available are turkey related. Check 'em out here and get some while the gobblin's good. ;) (yes, I really did just type that!)

Oh, and bonus??? If you see a design you like, you're not locked into the style or color that it's shown on ... you can pick from dozens of options. Who-hoo power shopping! ;)


buy unique gifts at Zazzle

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

WOW! Way to go lady! I will be sure to recommened this to friends and family! :)
That text me one is great! ;0
Shelly and gang