Wednesday, November 26, 2008

work it, girl


Hecka yeah! It is truly amazing how the blogosphere works ... you can connect with amazing people across the street, across the globe and feel this shared sense of commraderie—even when you’ve never met.

Case in point: After reading yesterday’s post (click here for back story), a blog buddy rallied in my sclubbish, sexless defense, posting this awesome entry on her own blog.

Shelly made me laugh out loud and made me rethink a few things. I love, love, love that she called on other mamas to share their “sex kitten” secrets in an effort to help me re-ignite my own non-existent one (really, my kitten doesn’t have nine lives, I think she kicked the bucket after 1).

Anywhoo, just a quick shout out and a huge thank you to Shelly: You rock, mama! Oh, and I’ll be sure to let you know when I wake up one morning, look in the mirror and say, “Hot damn my man is lucky!” ;)

p.s. LOVE the pics Shelly included in her post, so I had to steal her idea ... I'm so impressionable at this age. ;)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Tess, I so feel your pain in this area. I do NOT feel sexy whatsoever. I have a whole drawer of lingerie that doesn't get worn :)

Sawatzky family said...

Love that pic!!! lmao!!! Glad to share my "secrets" for the world to see if it will help a sista out!! lol
Keep rockin it out lady!!!!
Shelly