Saturday, February 21, 2009

brickhouse

i blogged about the makeover to my blog before I blogged about the makeover to the new house ... talk about priorities. ;)

We closed Dec. 15, moved in New Year's Eve and now, seven weeks later I've finally gotten around to posting some pics ... sheesh, such a slacker ... glad to see that "don't be such a slacker" resolution has really worked out for me this year.

Anywhoo, I wouldn't cross off any room in the house as "done," we're still missing the hubs' poker table in the "bowling alley" (what normal people who call the formal living/formal dining ... we're not that "formal"). And a chair or two in the family room. Need some serious love in the master bedroom (umm, wait ...), office, guest room and bathrooms and we've yet to paint Coop's wing, but other than alllll of that ... ;) here's a lil' montage of what we have done thus far.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it, love it. You have always decorated so cute. You need to get after my house next. I hope you guys have many years of happines there... I can't wait to come see it in person.

JC Y'Barbo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I really love what you've done with the place. You're so talented! But the really important question is -when do I get to come drink some beer at the house warming party?

Cheers,
Fungus...