Friday, August 17, 2007

Bill-Me the Kid (Part. 3)


Well, it's Tax-Free in Texas, but there won't be any bargains for my bebe! Poo. With our debt diet in full swing there's very little "mad money," with which I can indugle my need to outfit my little guy in the cutest, freshest onesies to hit the rack. What little extra $$ we did have went the way of dinner and drinks at the reunion last weekend. Had I remebered that tax-free was coming, I would've imbibed a little less (who knew that baby clothes and diapers would be included in back-2-school gear!!).

Oh well, that's the point of a budget ... to maximize your money and dig yourself out of debt instead of wasting it on all of the little things. It's not fun and truth be told, it sucks big ones right now. I'm totally bummed about some freelance rejection letters I just received and I could totally use the instant pick-me-ip that shopping the sales and dinner out can provide.

Guess I'll have to take a Netflix night and frozen pizza with my boys. I can hear them laughing hysterically in the bedroom, so I guess I'm getting a pretty greal deal afterall. =) Motherhood is the best pick-me-up (well, most days, ta-he-he.)

-smell you later-
Coop's Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: