Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Fall, Y'all!




My Texas gal is comin’ out in full force today … it finally feels like fall and I just have to say … Yee-ha! I luuuuv this time of year and I am sooo excited about the crispness in the air and heck, I’ll even take the rain that blew through this AM (even though the pummeling I endured from the sheets and sheets were a total surprise as I ran to the car with a jacket-blanket-&-carseat covered Coop in one hand and a purse, diaper bag, half-downed Diet Dr. Pepper, lunch sack and bag o’ diapers in the other). The cooler temps offer a welcome retreat to the 90-plus heat we had over the weekend. And hello, the baby threads for the season are such fun! Toboggans and beanies and hoodies, oh my!

Here’s hoping the winds of change bring on falling leaves, pumpkin patches o’ plenty and perfect settings for family pics (yes, honey, it’s time to upgrade the camera!).

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: