Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Daddy Dearest




It’s been a rather rough day at work so, about 20 minutes ago, I decided it was time to take a brain break. I popped over to Cooper’s e-mail account to see if there were any new messages I could read to him tonight. There was one. From Daddy.

My husband isn’t one for all the mushy ooey gooey love stuff, but he does have his heartwarming moments. Check out the e-mail he sent Coop last Thursday before he head out-of-town for his “guy getaway”:


Hello Son,

I really need you to be good this weekend for Mommy while I am gone. I told her to get you some tooth numbing gel so that that little tooth of yours doesn't hurt so bad.

Last night I watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" while you and mommy were asleep and I must say it brought tears to my eyes. I don't ever want you or your mother to worry about where we are going to sleep for the night or what are we going to eat … crackers or ketchup?

I love you soooo much. And I promise to do whatever it takes to give you everything you need or want.


Aww, how lucky am I?

-smell you later-
Coop’s Mom (aka Tessa)

No comments: